Includes stopping for watercolor demonstration and painting.
All Adventures include tandem kayak, lifejacket, paddles, and guided instruction.
If you are late for an adventure or do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance, you forfeit your adventure. There are no refunds.
Registration closes 1 hour before a scheduled adventure. Payment is required at time of booking.
Address and cell phone are required for your booking contact.
Pregnant women may not participate in a kayak adventure.
Children must be at least 7 years old to participate in this adventure. An adult from the same party is required in the kayak with each child under 13 years of age. Adults with young children should expect to do all of the paddling. If children are under 50 pounds you must provide a Coast Guard Certified Personal Flotation Device.
Children 16 years or older may attend without an adult present as long as a parent or guardian signs the waiver and medical release.
WHAT TO BRING:
– Sturdy shoes such as boots or sneakers or sandals with straps. Your feet will get wet and muddy.
– Moisture wicking clothes that protect from sun are recommended but not required.
– Drinking water, lunch, and snacks
– A hat, bug spray, sunscreen, and sunglasses
– Plastic bag for trash. We are not allowed to leave food debris in our trashcan. It is carry in – carry out.
– A dry bag is recommended if you plan on carrying a cell phone or camera on the kayak.
WHAT TO BE PREPARED FOR:
– Cold or hot weather. Be prepared with clothes that will keep you warm or cool. Dressing in layers is often a good idea. You will get wet.
– Wild animals. There are fire ants and bees out at the Preserve. We’ve never had any issues with them, but be on the lookout and take appropriate precautions.
– Maintain physical distance (6 feet) from the Artist Boat employee and other participants at all times.